Photofacial treatment can be used to treat normal skin issues including acne and blemish removal. Photofacial or photorejuvenation is touted to reverse sun damage, even out facial colour as well as improve tone and texture in the process. It lessens hyperpigmentation, treats skin flushing and skin redness, treats vascular lesions and improves facial contours. The treatment helps tighten the pores in the face. Not very effective on tanned or darker skin tone as the process can cause discolouration. The common aftereffects of the treatment can be redness and swelling, which should subside within 24 hours.
The top benefits of having a Photofacial Treatment are:
- It improves the sunspots, age spots, dull complexion, uneven pigmentation, large pores, sun damaged skin, and early signs of ageing
- It improves the red flush skin, rosacea, and broken capillaries
- It makes your skin smoother with a more even tone
- The discomfort is minimalistic during the whole procedure
- You can resume your everyday activities with no delays.
After the full treatment, you will experience a gradual decrease in redness, flushing, irregular pigmentation, brown spots, pore size and fine lines. The skin will feel smoother and even toned with every treatment.
We at derma Miracle provide you with the best Photofacial treatment in the entire Delhi. Dr Navnit Haror is a gold medalist in dermatology and is specialised in diagnosing and management of all skin, hair, nail and ageing issues.