Under Eye Dark Circles Treatments
Dark circles under eyes is a pretty common skin condition encountered by millions of people around the world. This dark wrinkled appearance around the eye is quite unpleasant to look at and comes in a way of a youthful and rested appearance. Dark circles can happen due to weight loss, ageing, collagen degeneration, loss of fat pads under the eye, and natural bone structure. Under-eye puffiness can happen due to water retention, increase in size of the fat pad, ageing, sleep deprivation, infection, excess salt like hypothyroidism, and an increase in alcohol intake. All these can be surgically corrected.
- Intake of a good amount of vegetables and fruits
- Keeping yourself hydrated throughout the day
- Limiting the intake of caffeine, alcohol and junk food
- Sleep for six to eight hours every day
- Do not sit in front of the laptop for long hours
- Do not use makeup beyond the expiry date
- Do not rub your eyes excessively while removing your eye makeup
Reasons for black circles:
- Inadequate sleep, extreme stress, excess smoking, heredity, too much sun exposure, rubbing of eyes, nasal congestion, infection or allergies, sitting in front of the computer for long hours, etc.
The dark circle treatment at Derma Miracle is hassle-free and will help you get your desired look with no side-effects.