Treatment for Sunken Eyes
The delicate skin under the eyes can sometimes appear dark, sunken and hollow. While sunken eyes are usually just a result of ageing, dehydration or not getting enough sleep, they could also be a sign of a medical condition. There are several clinics providing Sunken Eye treatment in Delhi.
You’ll probably first notice sunken eyes when you look in a mirror. While the exact appearance may differ from person to person, sunken eyes are often described in the following ways:
- Hollowing under the eyes
- A dark shadow over the lower eyelid
- Dark circles underneath the eyes
- Thin-looking skin under the eyes
- Overall tired or fatigued look in the face
Sunken eyes can have many possible causes. Most of the time, it’s not considered a medical problem.
- Ageing: The skin loses collagen and becomes thinner and more translucent.
- Dramatic weight loss: excess lose a lot of weight can cause the fat loss to come from all areas of the body including the face.
- Genetics: The position of the eyes in their sockets often depends on your genetics.
- Lack of sleep: Not getting enough sleep is a common problem in today’s society.
- Dehydration: Lack of proper hydration can lead to sunken eyes.
- Sun exposure: Sun exposure causes our bodies to produce melanin which darkens our skin.
- Allergies: Allergic rhinitis can cause dark circles to form under the eyes and give them a sunken look.
Don’t worry. We have a solution to this problem! The dark circle treatment at Derma Miracle is hassle-free and will help you get your desired look with no side-effects.