Eye Bag Correction
Eye Bags Correction Technique is a procedure to improve the sagging, baggy, or wrinkles of the undereye area. The procedure may be performed under local or general anaesthesia. Side effects include bruising, bleeding, and soreness. Most people take 10 to 14 days to recover before returning to work.
Factors contributing to under-eye bags:
- Not getting enough sleep
- Smoking tobacco
- Retaining fluid (often after waking up, or after eating salty food)
- Inheriting this condition (it can run in families)
Here are some facts about dark circles under the eyes:
- While anyone can have dark under-eye circles, elderly people are more likely to have it.
- Dark under-eye circles are often inherited (called periorbital hyperpigmentation).
- People from ethnic groups whose skin tones are darker than white ethnic groups are more likely to have dark circles under their eyes.
- Hay fever and allergies can cause under-eye dark circles.
- For some people, exposure to the sun can make their body produce more melanin, the pigment that gives skin its colour. This can lead to dark circles under the eyes.
But don’t worry! We have a solution to this problem. Eye Bags removal at Derma Miracle is hassle-free and will help you get your desired look in no time.